Tuesday, August 12, 2008













I was finally able to get a picture of the yellow finches that feed off of our sunflowers. They are pretty elusive so attracting them to the yard has been a big deal. They don't come around very often but they LOVE sunflower seeds. Well right now there are plenty of seeds to go around! This little guy was perched here for about twenty minutes the other day getting his fill of seeds. They are a little territorial too; he would chase other birds away while he was there! Getting a little greedy I'd say. I am working on another embroidery right now. Hopefully it won't take me as long to post pictures of it. I drew a picture of a wine glass and a wine bottle with a flower sticking out of it. My parents have a seasonal campsite that we frequent with the girls often. I'm making this for my mother. It's going to say "Camp M.J." when it is complete. (Her full name is MaryJane.) I hope everyone has a great week! (For all of you moms of school aged kids, only a couple of more weeks before school starts.)

No comments: