Sunday, April 27, 2008

The end of a lovely weekend


It is very late but I wanted to add these two pictures to finish off a lovely weekend. The one on the right is a gift tag that I attached to the treat bag's at Fiona's birthday party. I got the idea from the Winter/2008 edition of Quilting Arts Magazine. The original designer, Jane Davila had used the tags as part of a place setting. My tag is not as fancy as hers but it was very fun and easy to make and it really made the treat bag look adorable. The picture on the left is of my daughter Alexa holding my two week old niece, Giada. Alexa can't wait until Giada is old enough to appreciate birthday parties! I just thought it would be nice to end the day with these two lovely images in my head. The perfect ending to a pretty perfect day. Many Blessings, Cassie

1 comment:

Guendalina said...

Thanks for your kind comment. Your blog looks really really nice! I loved you handmade tag too :) Hope we keep in touch!