soooo long to get this posted! The last two weeks at the Shella household have been just crazy. We've had stray kitten issues to deal with, some financial issues to deal with, and we've had family obligations. What can I say, Life Happens! I actually completed this about a week ago. It took me a few days to figure out how I wanted to mount it. I finally settled on sewing the dryer sheet to a piece of cotton fabric, (I used the same fabric that I used for the center of the sunflowers) then mounting the fabric over an 8 x 10 stretched canvas board. I adhered the cotton fabric with spray mount then finished it off with a ribbon border. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I am not an artist so I was a little nervous about my designing capabilities. Thanks so much for every one's encouraging words! I don't have a lot of contact with crafty/artsy people in the real world. Between Andrew's work hours and the girl's needs there is not much time for me to actually join a group. This online community has really inspired my spirit and given me a lot of motivation! Thank you!!