Sunday, January 24, 2010

One last look at Christmas 2009...

Well I finally got my Christmas tree down today. I had taken all of the other Christmas decorations down about two weeks ago but got busy with other things and just today finished taking the tree down...

Part of me didn't really want to take it down. It lit up the living room so nicely, and was like a bright spot in our long, cold, cloudy Ohio winters. In fact, we were going out to dinner last Thursday evening and as we were pulling out of the driveway Andrew said to me "ya know, we could at least turn the tree lights off" (our tree sat in front of the living room window) and I said "no if we keep the tree lights on everyone in the neighborhood will just think I planned on keeping the tree up this long". Oh well, Christmas is officially over in our house today. I guess now I can start planning for Valentine's Day and Easter!

No comments: