I decided to use beads for the center of the flowers rather than French Knots. I have yet to master the French knot so I decided to go the easy route and just add the beads. I also liked the texture that the beads added. I'm not sure how I'm going to finish this yet. I was thinking about trimming it and sewing it to a piece of purple cotton fabric that I have. I have started another one for my Aunt Tracy. She is having hip surgery in August and I think something nice to spruce up her hospital room will make the whole ordeal more bearable. I will post pictures of that one when I am finished. Have a great day!