Last week the girls and I made some more hand painted paper from old brown bags. (50/50 glue and whater, dip your bag, then pull it out and paint) About half way through I realized we didn't have anymore bags. So we improvised and used dryer sheets. They turned out great! The only additional thing I did was after the dryer sheets were dry I ironed them to a piece of fusible interfacing. The dryer sheets were fragile, the interfacing gave them some stability and body. I tried to be extra environmentally friendly and use "used" dryer sheets but it just didn't work. At least the new ones won't be going into the garbage!