Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducing Nonnie's Great Grandchildren...


My Aunt Diane, (my mother's only sister) and my cousin Rebecca, and her little boy Morgan, surprised us with a visit to Cleveland late Friday night. My aunt makes several trips here a year to visit my mom and the rest of the family, but Rebecca and her husband have not been here since my sister's wedding in 2000. This past Saturday was the first time that all four of my Nonnie's great grandchildren were together. Alexa and Fiona are on the ends, Morgan is in the middle, and Giada is in Fiona's lap. This was taken on my parent's screened in back porch. The wheather was beautiful and the girls and Morgan played all day long. They all got along so well, no one fought, or cried or whined. My grandmother would've been tickled to death to have been there. I know she was watching and grinning from ear to ear.

2 comments:

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Cassie,

What a great picture of the kids. I am glad you got to visit. The kids will be grown before you know it.
Tammy

Ragged Roses said...

What beautiful children, such a lovel photo! Your grandmother would be so proud
Kimx