Monday, September 20, 2010

Beads, beads, and more beads...

Well I am FINALLY almost finished with my latest collage! I have been working on the embroidery and beading for over a week. For some reason, this collage took longer than my other two. I'm not sure, maybe it was just balancing work, school, or fall activities but I am glad that I am almost ready to take some photos of it and share it...

The collaging part took me a little longer as well. I would do a layer, then leave it lay on the dining room table for a couple of days so I could look at it. (This, I know drove my husband nuts - as the cats were fascinated with the beads. They normally are not interested in getting up on the table but for some reason, they really wanted to get into those beads.) I am completing the last touches on it this evening and hopefully can post some pictures of it by the end of the week. Blessings to all...

No comments: