Monday, September 20, 2010

Cute little Cheeky Monkeys...

A couple of weeks ago the girls and I went to the Yankee Peddler Festival in Canal Fulton. My cousins were in town from Buffalo, NY and were meeting us there. My family has been going to Yankee Peddler for years and I wanted the girls to experience it as well. While I was a little disappointed at what appeared to be a decrease in vendors, we did find Carol Beuhner's place "Rose Creek Cottage" and her adorable "Cheeky Monkeys". . .

For this I was SO GRATEFUL as I had promised the girls that they could get something while we were there. Most of the vendors had beautiful things but not a lot that a couple of little girls could play with and really love. We were almost getting ready to leave for the day when Fiona spotted this monkey. Are they not just precious? Fiona picked out the pink one and Alexa the purple one. I am not that good at html but Carol does have a blog if you look at my "places I like to visit" scroll down to Rose Creek Cottage and click on the link. She is the creator of Ragamuffin dolls and also makes beautiful jewelry perfect for preteen girls. Have a great week!

1 comment:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Hi Cassie! I'm so glad your girls got Cheeky Monkeys! They are just too cute!! It was nice to meet you and the girls. We just had a second beautiful weekend at Yankee Peddler. I'm pooped and totally sold out of Cheeky Monkeys. I'm sewing as fast as I can!!

It's nice to find your blog. I will be following you!!

Fondly,

Carol