Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Journey...

My family and I are going to a benefit on Saturday for my husband's cousin. She is a thirty-four year old single mother of two small children and she was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. I've been thinking a lot lately about how lucky we are to just have the opportunity to to journey through this life...

It's really not about the destination, but how we journeyed through it...

I'm keeping this short and sweet this week as I have been a very busy person (and that's okay - I'm not going to complain at all about it). My contribution to this benefit is small treat bags for the kids that will be in attendance, about twenty of them. I have them almost finished and will post pics before the week is out. Blessings...


2 comments:

Nadia said...

It is beautiful and so is the meaning!

Sandy said...

It is the journey. Poor lady. Does she need a chemo cap? I can send one.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.