Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Squeezing in the time...

My hubby is out of town for the next two weeks. I'm not complaining, as he only travels about once a year, sometimes once every two years. When he is gone, however, it means that I have very little time for myself...


I've been fortunate the last couple of days and have been able to squeeze in some time after the girls go to bed. This is a picture of Fiona, Alexa, and my niece Giada. My mother loves this picture so once I am finished embroidering it I'm going to give it to her:)



I was also able to squeeze in a little bit of time for some doodling. I have a set of watercolor pencils that I have been wanting to experiment with...





Hopefully I will have some time to color this in and paint it before the week is over! Isn't it amazing how much we appreciate time when we have so little of it? Have a Blessed and cool week. It reached 95 here in northern Ohio today! Nothing like going right from winter to summer:)

2 comments:

The Other Side of Me said...

Cassie,

The picture of the girls is great and your Mom is going to love it. I have watercolor pencils and love them. Please show the finished results and let me know how you like the pencils.

Tammy

Sandy said...

It is a nice piece. Thanks for commenting on my blog.