Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A couple of finished frames

I have three frames finished for my friend Krista. She requested four and I am working on the last one momentarily...


These are colors that I normally do not work with. I like the colors (in fact my bedroom is olive green), I had just never tried to use this type of color scheme before. Like I have said before, my muses are two little girls, I tend to get very compfortable with the purples and pinks. I really like the way this turned out though, so much so, that I am going to start working with earth tone colors more often.



This frame is more along the lines of what I am used to working with from a color stand point. Lots of victorian pink and reds with some contrasting hunter green...



It feels really good to create something that gives so much joy to someone else. I have one more to finish - look for pictures soon. Both girls are in school tomorrow so I will have the whole house to myself for six hours! Granted I do need to get some house work finished but just the thought of the whole house to myself makes me feel like tomorrow is Christmas:) Have a great week.








No comments: