Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Inspiration...


Wow! Has it really been two weeks since my last post?  How dare life get in the way of my blogging. I think whoever said that things get easier as your children get older was not being entirely honest.  Life in general is easier (everyone sleeps through the night without needing a bottle or a diaper change) but boy are we busier.  During the quiet moments I like to look for inspiration, and I always seem to find it right in front of me... 



Partially finished picture frames drying on the dining room table... 


A pretend campfire made of paper streamers 
(thanks to one of Fiona's Girl Scout projects)...


My never ending stash of tissue paper;  I can't help myself, the colors are so varied and rich and it's so inexpensive! 


During our fast paced lives, what inspires you during the quiet moments?

2 comments:

Nadia said...

After I went all summer without blogging, I finally just told myself that I have to post at least once a week! Tissue paper is the best!! It just feels so good to hold. :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, in some ways it is so much easier when the sleeping through the night and no bottle phase hits. But, yes its a lot busier. Lately, with less and less time in my sewing room, I have been getting inspired by beautiful shots, and writing. But come colder weather, I bet I will be getting into at least one more sewing project again.
Cheers,
Leah